6 Questions Christians Should Be Asking About the Vaccine Debate
The issue of whether or not to vaccinate children is a hot topic right now, both in the culture at large and within the Christian church where opinions are sharply divided. As always, emotional statements tend to rule the conversation, but we invite you to consider the following questions as you seek to think biblically and walk faithfully in the midst of this debate:
6. What does the Bible have to say about the vaccine debate?
5. Does the command to “love your neighbor” (Matthew 12:31) affect the way we think ab out the vaccine debate?
4. What is the balance between choosing what I think is best for my family and submitting to government authority (Romans 13:1)?
3. Does choosing not to vaccinate my kids demonstrate a lack of faith?
2. Does choosing to vaccinate my kids demonstrate a lack of faith?
1. How does Jesus want me to respond to people who think differently on this issue?
Love to hear your thoughts…